Mother’s Day is Sunday so I’m bringing back a segment from the past. Here is a list of some of the great things mothers have taught and passed down from generation to generation:
- My mother taught me to APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. “If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning.
- My mother taught me RELIGION. “You better pray it comes off the mat.”
- My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL. “If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you down in the middle of next week.”
- My mother taught me LOGIC. “Because I said so, that’s why.”
- My mother taught me FORECASTING. “Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you have an accident.”
- My mother taught me IRONY. “Keep crying and I’ll give you something to cry about.”
- My mother taught me STAMINA. “You’ll be sitting there until all the lima beans are gone.”
- My mother taught me the weather. “This room looks like a tornado has gone through it.”
- My mother taught me HYPOCRISY. “If I told you once, I told you a million times. Don’t overdo it.
- My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. “I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it.”
- My mother taught me BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. “Stop acting like your father.”
- My mother taught me ANTICIPATION. “Just wait till we get home.”
- My mother taught me to RECEIVE. “You’ll have it when you get home.”
- My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. “If you keep crossing your eyes, they’ll freeze that way.”
So how many of them did your mother teach you?
These are the 10 amazing qualities that make Jersey Shore moms the best
This Mother’s Day, we are grateful for these 10 qualities that make Jersey Shore Moms the best!